(during library hours)
(TTY for assistive devices: 519-432-8835)
Research question or after-hours question?
London Public Library will also answer your reference questions by e-mail. We will e-mail a reply, usually within 24 to 48 hours, except on weekends and holidays.
Choose the correct form for your question
1. Recommending a book, movie or cd for the library to consider purchasing?
2. Need help finding local history or genealogy-related information?
3. Have a question about your account (renewing, fines, holds)?
4. A question about using downloadable eBooks or audiobooks to your eReader, smartphone, computer or tablet?
5. For everything else, please use the form below and we'll make sure your question gets to the right department.