Link to Accessible Catalogue
 

This Church Was Really Lit Up!

First Presbyterian Church became the first place of worship in London  to have electric lighting 125 years ago on January 25th, 1892.  First Presbyterian Church became First United Church on June 10, 1925 and 13 years later First United Church merged on January 1st, 1938 with  St. Andrew's United Church to form First- St. Andrew's United Church.