|PressReader for Computer|
- Go to the login page through the library website: Library PressReader
- Click "Continue to PressReader"
- Enter your library card* number to access LibraryReader, pick your title and enjoy reading!
*Note: If you do not have a library card with London Public Library, please visit our page on Library Cards for more information on how to obtain a card.
|PressReader for Mobile|
- Go to any of the London Public Library locations.
- Connect your tablet or smartphone to the library WI-FI
- Download the latest version of "PressReader" Mobile App from your app store or scan the QR code
- Launch PressReader, pick your title and enjoy reading!
Please note that the only way to download PressReader Newspapers is is to use the PressReader App in the library with Library WiFi.
|Helpful Video Tutorials||PressReader FAQ|
Click "Video Tutorials" to view helpful videos on PressReader.
Click "FAQ" for frequently asked questions on Library PressReader.
|Apple Mobile Device||Android Mobile Device|
Apple Mobile Device
Click "Apple Mobile Device" for help with PressReader for iPhones and iPads.
Android Mobile Device
Click "Android Mobile Device" for help with PressReader for Android phones and tablets.