- Go to the https://info.vdxhost.com/ and select Language.
- Click Sign in
- Enter your User I.D. (Your library card barcode without the spaces.)
- Enter your User Password. (Assigned by London Public Library after you have registered for ILLO.)
- Select location as: London Public Library
- Select standard or advanced search
- For your first search profile, select SOLS Thames North
- Enter keywords and select Go!
- No matches from the first profile? Select a different profile and try again. Keep trying until you have tried all of the profiles.
- Click on Details to find the item you want
- Look for an ISBN in the record. The network uses the ISBN # to search other libraries. Without this your request will be considerably delayed.
- Click Get it!
- Add special instructions in the title field if necessary i.e. Large Print, Specific Volume or edition.
- Complete the form by selecting your preferred Pickup Location from the drop down menu at the bottom of the form.
- Click Request.
- You can view your requests at any time using the My Requests link.
D. Sign Out.
E. Wait for notification from London Public Library
When the requested material displays as received, please do not immediately go to your library to pick it up. Wait until the London Public Library notifies you that it is available. Received does not mean the item is available to be picked up.